By Bart Kummel
Hypes and developments (such as net 2.0) reason a metamorphosis within the specifications for person interfaces from time to time. whereas loads of frameworks are able to assembly these altering specifications, it usually ability you as a developer desire in-depth wisdom of internet criteria, similar to XHTML and j#097;vascript. A framework like Apache MyFaces that hides all information of ways the web page is rendered on the shopper and even as deals a wealthy set of instruments and construction blocks may possibly prevent loads of time, not just whilst you’re construction a new program but in addition while you’re adapting an current program to fulfill new person interface necessities.
Read Online or Download Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application Development PDF
Similar java books
This handbook presents reference details for Oracle textual content. Use it as a reference for developing Oracle textual content indexes, for issuing Oracle textual content queries, for proposing files, and for utilizing the Oracle textual content PL/SQL applications.
This booklet is geared toward Java builders eager to create laptop functions on most sensible of theNetBeans Platform. No wisdom of the NetBeans Platform is thought. the first objective ofthis booklet is the sensible rationalization of the elemental options and functionalities of the NetBeansPlatform. within the procedure, you may be brought to the good aid for this sort of developmentoffered through the NetBeans IDE.
- Processing XML with Java: A Guide to SAX, DOM, JDOM, JAXP, and TrAX
- Java: Data Structures and Programming
- Einführung in die Informatik: Objektorientiert mit Java
- Special Edition Using Java Server Pages and Servlets
- Eclipse in action : a guide for Java developers
- Java EE and HTML5 Enterprise Application Development
Additional info for Apache MyFaces 1.2 Web Application Development
0. ExtVal will be compatible with JSR 303 and already goes beyond what is possible with a bare JSR 303 implementation. ExtVal will be discussed in detail in Chapter 10. Summary In this chapter, we learned a little about the history of Apache MyFaces and took a quick look at several sub-projects of Apache MyFaces. We saw that, apart from the Core implementation of the JSF standard, Apache MyFaces offers a lot of additional libraries, making the life of a JSF developer easier and more fun. Most subprojects of MyFaces introduced in this chapter will be discussed in much more detail in seperate chapters of this book.
Let’s create a simple login page for the MIAS system. login}" />